OP tables and OP lamps should meet safety requirements and recommendations for mechanical as well as electrical safety. Maintenance must be performed to ensure functionality and safety for the mechanics and possible wearing. Additionally, electrical safety tests including earth leakage and connectivity are also needed when power is apparent. Maintenance will be aligned with service manuals from manufacturers and includes:
- Functional and mechanic check.
- Inspection of oil level.
- Test of batteries and charger.
- Hydraulic: test of hoses, wearing and other damage.
- Latest software update.
- Electrical safety test.
- General cleaning of instrument (maximum ½ hour).
- Working hour during service/maintenance.