Incubators need a yearly preventive maintenance to ensure that temperature, CO2 and functions are within specifications. This will decrease the likelihood of breakdowns and ensure proper functioning.
Maintenance will be aligned with service manuals from manufacturers and can include:
- Functional test of display.
- Leakage tests of hoses.
- Check of lid and packing.
- Test and calibration of CO2 set point.
- Test and calibration of temperature set point.
- Test and calibration of RH set point.
- General cleaning of instrument (maximum ½ hour).
- Working hour during service/maintenance.
- Technical aids.