Pipettes will undergo calibration and testing to ensure that they meet the specifications in the standards: ISO 8655, DIN 12650 or SOP (Standard Operating Procedure). This should be performed annually to ensure functioning of pipette volumes in terms of adjustment and possible replacement of old parts.
NSG offers both traceable calibrations and accredited calibrations.
Maintenance will be aligned with service manuals from manufacturers and can include:
- Functional check.
- Visual inspection internal and external.
- Inspection of mechanics and wearing parts.
- Volume calibration with weight measurement equipment.
- General cleaning of instrument (maximum ½ hour).
- Working hour during service/maintenance.
- Technical aids.