The ESA 609 Electrical Safety Analyzer is a rugged, portable and easy-to-use analyzer designed for general electrical safety testing. Engineered for on-the-go technicians, the ESA609 requires no prior training, has a rubberized case that allows it to sustain the rigor of transportation, and helps prevent damage when accidentally dropped.
- IEC Standards compliance: ANSI/AAMI ES1, NFPA-99, and parts of IEC62353 and IEC60601-1
- Portable: Featherweight design, functional strap, and tilt stand make it easy for transportation and operation on-the-go (onsite or offsite)
- User-friendly: Quick push-button operation for rapid testing
- Rugged: Rubberized case and Ingress Protection rating of IP30 help prevent damage when dropped
- Test current consumption up to 20A for a diverse set of medical devices
- All parameters needed for basic electrical safety testing: Line (Mains) voltage, Ground Wire (or Protective Earth) Resistance, Equipment current, Ground Wire (Earth) leakage, Chassis (Enclosure) leakage, Direct equipment leakage, and Point to point leakage and resistance
- Two-year extended warranty (no-cost, available after first-year calibration at any authorized Fluke Biomedical Service Center)