We know working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you’re trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.*
- Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Simultaneosly measure voltage and current
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts
- 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2)
* Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.